Fine tahitian pearl jewelry, MANNA TAHITI Policies.
For you or as a gift, purchasing Manna Tahiti black Tahitian pearl jewelry is easy, quick and secure.
How to Order
Manna Tahiti accepts orders originating from the United States and other countries. You may order via our website, by telephone, fax, regular mail or e-mail.
To order an item, simply click on the "Buy" button. You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase online.
Our telephone number is +63 939-915-4578.
Please fill and print our ordering form and fax it at (510) 217-3785.
E-mail address is
Please fill and print our ordering form and mail it to:
Manna-Tahiti Pearl Company®
JP Laurel Street, Roxaco Commercial Landing, Unit 4 & 5,
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
Your purchase will be exempt of state tax, except for residents in California, USA.
Ordering online through Manna Tahiti is secure. We do not give out or sell your information to any third party and your Credit Card purchases are protected. We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") authentication to guarantee the confidentiality of online transactions made on our site. SSL authentication and encryption of the information that you send to us over the Internet help protect your online transaction information from third party interception.
- We ship via FedEx for domestic and International orders
- All orders received on Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST) are shipped within 24 hours of receipt of your order.
- Orders received on weekends will be processed on the following Monday.
- Orders received on National Holidays will be processed on the following business day.
- All orders will be shipped from our facilities.
- All orders shipped will be insured for the full value of the order.
- Manna Tahiti is not responsible for shipping delays due to technical difficulties from the shipping companies or to other circumstances beyond our control.
- We require a signature for delivery regardless of any waivers you may have opted for at time of order. No parcels will be dropped off unattended or un-signed for, in which case you will be instructed to contact the shipping company at the closest station near you. These requirements are for your protection.
A. Domestic shipping:
Insurance only is included for all domestic shipping.
B. International shipping:
Orders for shipment outside the U.S. are subject to higher shipping rates and applicable customs, duties and taxes, all of which are the responsibilities of the customer.
All prices and shipping/insurance are listed in U.S. currency.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation upon verification and approval of your international credit card by our bank.
If you have any special inquiries, you may contact us via e-mail at
or you may call at +63 939-915-4578.
Track your order
You will receive an e-mail confirmation upon ordering and a second e-mail confirmation with a tracking number when you order is shipped. Please follow the instructions on the e-mail in order to track the package.
Our black Tahitian pearl jewelry arrives in a modern and handsome gift box. We include a polishing cloth for sterling silver jewelry only and a disposable cloth to clean the cultured pearl only. For gifts, your present will be wrapped in an elegant gift-wrap and a gift card will be included if requested (free of charge).
Manna Tahiti unequivocally warranties its jewelry against defect. We inspect all merchandise before it leaves our facilities. We pack our merchandise securely for shipping to insure maximum care and protection. Should you receive an item that requires attention, please contact us immediately at +63 939-915-4578, or you may e-mail us at
. To help extend the life of your jewelry, please refer to the jewelry care section.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return your item in its original condition within 15 days of shipment for an exchange or credit, no questions asked. However, your comments are always appreciated.
Our 15-day return policy starts from the date you have received your order.
If you have received your item damaged, Manna Tahiti will provide a refund, credit or exchange. Simply notify Manna Tahiti within 15 days of receipt of your order by calling Customer Service at +63-939-915-4578 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm (PST) Monday through Friday, or e-mail us at
. Customer Service is closed on National Holidays.
To return a jewelry item to Manna Tahiti, please follow our three-step process:
- Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN):
Call +63-939-915-4578, or e-mail us at
to get your RAN. Write this number on the return sticker at the bottom of our original invoice or gift receipt. Affix the sticker to the outside of the box you will use to return the merchandise.
- Package Your Merchandise:
All merchandise must be returned in the same condition as originally shipped.
For security reasons, do not write Manna-Tahiti Pearl Company® anywhere outside of your box. Use only the return Address label that came with our invoice.
- Insure Your Package:
If the price of the item you are returning was listed as:
Manna Tahiti will not be responsible for losses or damages of return shipments in transit.
- Less than $500: you may ship it via any carrier. Be sure to ship your item fully insured, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination.
- More than $500: ship your package via U.S. Postal Services Registered Mail, fully insured for the total value of the content, requesting a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Manna Tahiti. FedEx and UPS will not insure merchandise over $500 unless you have an account with a shipping insurance company.
Once we have received your returned item, a replacement item or our refund will be processed within 15 days. Manna Tahiti will apply a refund on shipping costs of the returns only if:
- The original merchandise was defective
- The original order was incomplete or mistaken
- The wrong size was delivered (when applicable)
Please note that items showing signs of wear and tear or those that have been engraved, altered, resized by a jeweler of your choice or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. Returns with no Manna Tahiti Return Authorization Number (RAN), and items improperly packaged or uninsured will be systematically refused.
If you have any questions about our return procedure, please do not hesitate to contact us:
or call us at +63-939-915-4578.