This web page sets the terms and conditions that govern access and use of this web site containing information on handmade Pearl jewelry designs exclusively for men made from Tahitian black Pearls on high quality sterling silver and gold settings. Manna Tahiti black Tahitian pearl jewelry for men.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING YOUR ACCESS AND/OR ANY USE OF THE SITE. BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT CONTINUE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE AND SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CEASE SUCH USE. MANNA-TAHITI PEARL COMPANY® ("MANNA TAHITI") MAY MODIFY THIS DOCUMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE SUCH MODIFICATIONS ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED DOCUMENTS.
The provisions of this document are for the benefit of Manna Tahiti, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the web site. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly on its own behalf.
Under no circumstances will Manna-Tahiti Services, and/or its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the web site or their respective agents or affiliates be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained through this web site. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through this web site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY MANNA TAHITION AN "AS IS" BASIS. MANNA TAHITI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, MERCHANDISE, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDED, MARKETED, SOLD OR REFERENCED ON THIS WEBSITE. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, MANNA TAHITI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MANNA TAHITI WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in, operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. In no event will Manna Tahiti or any person or entity related to creating, producing, or distributing products, services or information through this web site be liable for any damages. This includes, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use this web site. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to all users. In such states, liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
This web site is created and controlled by Manna Tahiti in the State of California, USA. As such, the laws of the State of California will govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Manna Tahiti and users for any purpose concerning this web site or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in San Francisco, California USA.
Any cause of action or claim users may have with respect to the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Manna Tahiti reserves the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time.
The Manna Tahiti Web Site and all contents, © 2004 Manna-Tahiti Pearl Company. All rights reserved.
All content included on this web site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software is the property of Manna Tahiti or its content suppliers and protected by U.S.A. and international copyright laws. All rights reserved. The compilation (i.e. collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this web site, including the "look" and "feel" of this web site, its color combinations, layout, photography and all other graphical elements, is the exclusive property of Manna Tahiti and protected by US and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. All software used on this web site is the property of Manna Tahiti or its software suppliers and protected by international copyright laws and U.S.A. All other copyrights are those of their respective owners. Reproduction or storage of materials retrieved from this service is subject to the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 U.S.C.
Manna Tahiti respects the intellectual property of others, and Manna Tahiti asks users to do the same. If users believe that their work has been copied and is accessible on this web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, users may notify Manna Tahiti by providing the following information:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
A description of the copyrighted work that users claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Auction Lizard web site where the material that users claim is infringing is located;
Your address, telephone number, and email address;
A statement by users that users have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement by users made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in their Notice is accurate and that users are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Send the information to
Manna-Tahiti Pearl Company®
Attn: Copyright Administrator
JP Laurel Street, Roxaco Commercial Landing, Unit 4 & 5,
The MANNA TAHITI word mark and all other related brand names; graphics and logos are trademarks of Manna Tahiti. Manna Tahiti's marks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by Manna Tahiti in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Manna Tahiti. Any use of Manna Tahiti's marks without the express permission from Manna Tahiti is strictly prohibited. Other product and company names mentioned in this web site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, users agree to comply with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the Internet, data, e-mail, or privacy. Specifically, users agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which users reside.
Links and Third Party Transactions
This web site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to non-Manna Tahiti web sites or resources. Because Manna Tahiti has no control over such sites and resources, Manna Tahiti makes no representations or warranties as to such sites and is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Manna Tahiti shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Manna Tahiti shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any user's participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through this website, including without limitation any matters regarding the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such interaction.
We want you to be aware of:
Who we are
Information we may collect on the Manna Tahiti Web site
How your information is used
Altering the information you submit through a Manna Tahiti Web site
1. Who We Are. Manna Tahiti is a designer and retailer of fine pearl jewelry and accessories for men.
2. Information We Collect. There are several areas on a Manna Tahiti site where you may be asked to enter both personal and non-personal information. We DO NOT sell or share any personal information about you to or with any person or organization except as authorized by you, to other parties involved in your transaction, or as may be required by law or court order. Some of the information you supply to us may be optional. If you supply this information, it will not be sold or shared to or with any person or organization except as authorized by you, to other parties involved in your transaction, or as may be required by law or court order
- Technical information we collect. In order for us to ensure that we are providing the best possible consumer experience on the Manna Tahiti Web site, we collect and track certain user information. When you visit the Manna Tahiti Web site, our Web server sends a cookie to your computer. This cookie stores a limited amount of information about your site visit. The cookie merely tracks aggregate information on how our site is being used, including session counts, navigation patterns, pages visited, etc. These cookies, however, do not store any personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, phone number, etc. as you browse the site. These cookies cannot be related to you as an individual unless you complete an application form. When you complete an application form, we store your cookie identification in our system. If you request that we remember you during an application form, we use this cookie to allow our site to recognize you when you return. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of Manna Tahiti's features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
If you come to the Manna Tahiti web site from an online banner ad, an anonymous identification number may be passed to our site. This information cannot be used to gather any personally identifiable information about you. It will only allow us to track the overall effectiveness of our online advertising campaigns
- Information from surveys. We may offer surveys from time to time, and you may complete a survey from Manna Tahiti online. Participation in surveys is completely voluntary and it is your choice whether or not you wish to disclose your personal information to us. Every survey presented to you will include specific instructions regarding how your information may be shared. By clicking the "Submit" button at the end of the survey, you authorize Manna Tahiti to share your data in the manner outlined on the survey.
- Information from the "Contact Us" section of a Manna Tahiti Web site. You may contact Manna Tahiti through the "Contact Us" feature. Participation in this area is completely voluntary and it is your choice whether or not you wish to disclose your personal information to us. Moreover, to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Manna Tahiti.com if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your account preferences.
- Other Information. In addition, you should be aware that when you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information on a bulletin board or chat area, on or related to this web site, that the information, along with any substantive information disclosed in your communication, can be collected, correlated, and used by third parties which may result in unsolicited messages from other posters or third parties. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, e-mail address, etc. Such occurrences are beyond the control of Manna Tahiti.
3. How your information is used. We use the information you provide in order to complete your transaction. We may also send your information to third parties relevant to your transaction (the bank issuing the credit card you use for the transaction, for example). Manna Tahiti may also share certain aggregated data with third parties for general marketing and demographic purposes; however, this data DOES NOT include any of your personal identifying information.
- Sharing information with your consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
4. Altering Information You Submit Through the Manna Tahiti Web Site. Manna Tahiti puts you in control of your information. You'll find our site easy to navigate to find all the information you need to control the information that you have provided.
- Changing your information. You may be able to review and change personal information in an active application form that you completed through Manna Tahiti online. If you are unable to complete this online, you may contact us for assistance.
- Request to stop receiving emails from us. Periodically, Manna Tahiti may send you emails to alert you to special offers. If you do not wish to receive any of these offers, please contact us and request that we remove you from our mailing list.
- Security. Manna Tahiti sites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
5. Children. Manna Tahiti does not sell goods and/or services for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may purchase Manna Tahiti's products only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
ｩ 2004 Manna-Tahiti Pearl Company. All rights reserved.